WOW, WHAT A WILD RIDE 2020 WAS! SO, HOW DO YOU HELP YOUR CHILDREN PUT ALL THAT BEHIND THEM AND MAKE A FRESH START IN 2021?
HERE’S THE ANSWER. . .
GREEN SUPERCAMP AUSTRALIA’S
FreshSTART is here to give your child exactly that: a FRESH START to the year. Help them put 2020 behind them and go into 2021 with a renewed sense of enthusiasm, clarity, and optimism that lays the foundation for an awesome year, both at school and home.
Green SuperCamp® Australia (GSCA) has been empowering young people for over 9 years, providing personal leadership, academic acceleration, environmental awareness, and social contribution programmes for children aged 5 to 18, from all over Australia and around the world.
A Powerful Start to the Year,
Creates Powerful Outcomes!
This is an awesome opportunity for your children, or children you love and support, to join us for a 2-day journey filled with fun, sharing, learning, and engaging activities that will help them start the year with a new found energy and stronger sense of their own abilities!
FreshSTART is a leadership development program that will strengthen your child’s self belief and introduce them to some of the key concepts from our GSCA programmes, so they can apply these strategies as soon as school begins.
Here’s the details, so you can pop it straight into the calendar:
Dates: Thursday 21st of January – Friday 22nd January 2021
Times: 10-4pm AEDT
Ages: 8-18 years*
Where: Online Zoom platform – accessible in your own home!
(*We are running a Junior and Senior programme concurrently and younger children can join too if they have older siblings participating)
Give your child the opportunity to begin the school year with enthusiasm!
FreshSTART will teach young people our
10 C’s Framework
It’s as easy as ABC…… CCCCCCCCC…. You get the idea! At the end of FreshSTART your child will have covered so many things they will be popping with excitement. Rest assured, anything they share with you will involve the 10 C’s. Here’s what you can expect your child to experience and explore during FreshSTART:
- Connection – A strong connection with self and the ability to create connections with others more easily.
- Confidence – A greater belief in their own uniqueness and the skills and gifts they have to share with the world.
- Calmness – An understanding of how to listen to their own thoughts and tap into their innate wellbeing.
- Communication – Learn and experience strategies to help understand and communicate emotions and be more open to receiving feedback.
- Clarity – A clear vision of what they want to achieve in 2021.
- Co–operation – Strategies to build trust and understanding, so that working together can make life easier.
- Commitment – The ability to take action toward their goals and make a positive impact on their future.
- Centredness – An understanding of their innate emotional wellbeing and strategies to maintain a sense of balance.
- Creativity – Igniting the fires of their curiosity and ability to do things differently.
- Compassion – Developing greater social awareness and appreciation for individuality and uniqueness.
So, what can you expect from the 2-day FreshSTART programme?
By participating in FreshSTART your child will achieve the following things:
- Access their Positive Energy – Understand the importance of energy and enthusiasm, and fuel their optimism for the year that lies ahead.
- Personal Strengths and Skills – Insight into what makes them, and every young person, unique and a greater understanding of their gifts and strengths.
- Confidence and Self Belief – Boost their ability to understand themselves and believe in the power of their own voice and choices.
- Recognize and Deal with Stress – Identify the signs of stress and respond effectively before it becomes disruptive.
- Build Positive Relationships – Develop relationships that are strong and healthy and navigate the ones that are challenging with greater compassion.
- Clarity of Direction – Discover ways to set goals and stay focused no matter what the year throws at you.
- Permission to be a Child – After a year that has forced young people to grow up fast, we will bring back fun, curiosity, and celebration.
This programme will be facilitated by our incredibly well trained and very experienced GSCA Facilitators, as well as a number of special guests that bring unique and wonderful elements to the programme. Look at these faces……they even LOOK clever, and best of all, they’re young too, so they know how to relate to your children in a positive and engaging manner.
Life is busy, so the last thing you want is to have to read pages and pages of information about what’s on offer. So, we’re keeping it brief and to the point.
Now you want to know the price right?
Well, that’s the BEST NEWS OF ALL, because we have made this programme totally accessible to everyone at just $97.
WHAT? YES, $97…. and that’s for the whole FAMILY,
no matter how many children you have!
You probably feel like this is a “no-brainer” and you just want to jump onto registration and then forward this to others you know and care about (which will make them LOVE YOU even more, so please do that!). So, click the button below and sit back and relax, knowing you are giving your children the best possible start to the year!
In fact there’s no better Christmas present! Register them now and slip it into their Santa stocking!
Book your ticket now and secure your spot at FreshSTART!
Even if your children are not initially enthusiastic that you’ve registered them…
We’re certain they will LOVE YOU for it by the end of FreshSTART!
If you’d like to speak to a real human being and find out more, our lovely team are at the ready and we’d love to explore the unique and specific needs of your family or children, so please contact us on the details below;
Phone: 03 9016 9575