Thank You Green SuperCamp Sponsors and Partners
Part of the success of our camps is made possible by the generous support and sponsorship Adam MacKenzie of BLS Financial, Bendigo provides at each camp.
The support provided by the following sponsors is also gratefully acknowledged. Young people’s lives are changed because you care.
We are Grateful to our Supporters
Without the sponsorship, support and assistance of the following organisations, our programs would not be the incredible success that they are and we extend our sincere thanks to you all!
We are proud to work in partnership with the following programmes to ensure a co-operative and co-ordinated approach to delivering services to young people, their families, schools and communities.
Delivering cross sector school based events where local seniors (over 55s) are taught in a fun, non-threatening environment how to use basic functions of iPads and Smartphones by local high students. As such the program
- Reconnects seniors to the community via building their technology capabilities
- Provides a wide range of development opportunities for students
- Actively building connections between the generations
Senior Techies is a proud partner of Supercamp and looks forward to welcoming current and future SuperCamp graduates to part of our events nationally.
Magic Moments is a voluntary organisation focussed on building the capacity of our Youth, especially in educating young people about business and entrepreneurial endevour.”
We are proud to work in partnership with the Magic Moments Foundation and our own Heather Yelland is indeed a speaker at the Annual National Youth Summit.
National Youth Summit
- When: Friday 30th June – Tuesday 4th July 2017
- Where: Collaroy, Sydney North Shore, Australia
- Who: Outstanding Young People aged 14 – 17
- What: 5 days and 4 nights of amazing speakers, life lessons and knowledge shared to help our young people create strategies to determine and achieve their goals. Included are all meals (lunch Friday to lunch Tuesday), accommodation & materials.
Consider becoming a sponsor
If you, your business or community group would like to change a young person’s life, please contact a member of our team to discuss sponsorship options.
If you like it, share it!
The other way to pay it forward is to share your love of camp! The more people who know about Green SuperCamp Australia, the more opportunities all young people will have to experience it for themselves. If you need an information pack, please contact a member of our team, or just direct them to our website or Facebook page.